, Vice President, Sales & Account Management, MHN
In a work environment filled with job insecurity, financial strain, and a growing epidemic of workplace stress, its even more challenging for employers to engage and empower their workforce to make positive changes and choices related to their health. These challenges in changing unhealthy lifestyles are having an impact not only on a companys direct medical costs but also on the more hidden costs associated with absenteeism, presenteeism, increased overtime and low employee engagement.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) will play a major role in reducing employer health care expenses and could provide even more benefits if their services were better known, understood and utilized. When promoted and discussed on a regular basis, EAPs can serve as preventive health and community resources for all ages.
Join us for this presentation to:
- Review the emerging concepts of Wellbeing (whole-person wellness) and Healthspan
- Examine how companies are leveraging and customizing health benefits communications
- View approaches to consolidate a broad range of benefits delivery platforms
- Learn how to use employee data and insights
- Discuss the active role EAPs will play in working with employees filing a disability claim
Participants will learn:
- Optimal tools for HR Professionals to reach each generation
- A Return on Investment (ROI) framework
- How to develop a more granular approach to health benefits marketing
- The latest employee engagement research