As health care spending continues to grow, employers are increasingly turning to consumer-driven health plans to bend the cost curve. But do employees choose High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) when given a choice of other plan options? Join us to find out what tools are being used to educate employees and help them select the optimal plans and providers.
Topics of discussion include:
- Findings from bswifts new 2012 study examining trends in consumerism and the growth of HDHPs
- Challenges employers and employees face in transitioning to a consumerism model
- Best tools for administering consumer-driven health plans and educating employees, with a special focus on provider transparency
- Seth Cohen, Senior Director, Sales, Castlight Health
- Don Garlitz, Executive Director, bswift Exchange Solutions