Join us as we explore the impact of private and public health insurance exchanges on employers in 2012 and beyond. Will employers bow out of the game and start sending their employees to subsidized state exchanges and private exchanges? Or will employers modify their contribution strategies to reduce costs, avoid penalties, and retain talent?
Topics of discussion include:
- What private exchanges will look like and how defined contribution will work for large and small employers
- Findings from bswifts new 2012 study examining employer contribution levels and trends
- Employer trends in consumerism and wellness to control health care costs
- Mike Brewer, President, Lockton Benefit Group
- Don Garlitz, Executive Director, bswift Exchange Solutions