Keynote speaker:Naomi Allen, VP, Sales and Professional Services, Castlight Health
In your role as an HR leader, you are accountable for performance on many levels - from improved productivity to reduced turnover to benefit/cost management. Giving employees the tools to make them true health care consumers can have a significant impact on your organization's bottom line.
Please join us for this presentation to:
- See how the wide disparity in the pricing of health care services within networks and provider groups can lead to employees frequently overpaying for services.
- Learn how higher cost care options do not equal better quality outcomes.
- Discover how your employees can become engaged consumers of health care, using market disparities to save money for themselves and your company.
- See a demonstration of one leading cost and quality transparency solution that is delivering on the promise of health care consumerism.
Attendees will learn:
- About the disparate costs of health care services and how this information can be used to decrease health care costs.
- How to turn employees into true health care consumers.
- How Castlight, a quality and transparency tool, can help you engage employees and get real savings results.
- How turning employee into well-informed consumers equals success for every part of your business.