Multinational employers have a legal, moral, and social responsibility to safeguard their employees when traveling on business. This presentation will take a closer look at the Duty of Care concept which is gaining more attention as employers expand their operations abroad.
Please join us for a presentation that will begin by introducing the Duty of Care concept and its importance to organizations with domestic and global business travelers. We will then discuss:
- The applicable U.S. and international legal regulations.
- The impact not addressing Duty of Care has on the financial bottom-line, business continuity, and employee productivity.
- A summary of best practices which participants can apply to their own organizations.
At the conclusion of this Duty of Care webinar, you will:
- Understand critical travel considerations for employers
- Be aware of the relevant and supporting legal principles
- Know potential outcomes when obligations are not met
- Learn from examples of successful programs
- Take away a list of best practices
- Josh Rose, Director, Strategic Accounts, Global Rescue LLC
- Alex Viox, Senior Manager, Response Services, Global Rescue LLC
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Decision Makers
- Benefits Managers and Analysts
- Benefits Brokers and Consultants