Timely and appropriate benchmark comparisons are essential to identifying areas for intervention, measuring progress, and providing management with the appropriate context for making critical benefits decisions. Learn the latest trends and what you can do to mitigate trend drivers with this semi-annual report.
Choosing the biometric screening and flu shot partner is important to the success of your program and your workforce. This new white paper provides you with specific requests to make and questions to ask to help ensure the partner you choose is appropriately qualified, compliance and able to provide the data you need securely and reliably. The right biometric screening and flu shot provider will be a catalyst for positive change that helps your organization improve the health of its workforce and its bottom line.
Download this white paper to:
- Learn about the prevalence and impact of hearing loss on the job
- Be able to identify increasing risk factors within a workforce
- Understand barriers to care and ways employers can promote hearing health in the workplace
In any given year, a very small portion of insured people account for a very large portion of total medical and pharmacy expenses. Our research has shown that only 1% of people are considered high-cost, but that small group accounts for over 25% of annual medical expenditures.
So how does your company reduce spending on high-cost conditions without increasing expenses overall?
Download Healthentic’s whitepaper “How Employers can Decrease High-Cost Cases”. This paper will cover:
- Why past data on high-cost cases won’t predict the future cases.
- Which causes are consistently the biggest contributors to high-cost cases
- And what programs your company can implement to reduce these cases
The health benefits landscape has seen dramatic changes with the Affordable Care Act, from the rise of Consumer-Directed Health (CDH) plans to the emergence of new exchange marketplaces. Many employees and their families are struggling to find their way around the different options for coverage and to understand what’s covered and what’s not.